When Unwanted Things (Anarthas(c) are Destroyed and Namabhasa Is Thrown Far Away, the Spiritual Holy Name is Openly Manifest
55. When he leaves namabhasa behind, the chanter attains the pure chanting of the holy name.
Then the soul carefully serves his spiritual master.
56. When the devotee’s devotional service is free of all unwanted things (anarthas),
the spiritual holy name dances on the devotee’s tongue.
57. Then the devotee will never abandon the holy name, for it becomes to him like a flood of nectar. Intoxicated by drinking the nectar of the holy name, the soul dances without stop.
58. Then the holy name dances. The soul dances. The treasure of spiritual love (prema(c) dances.
Together they make the whole world dance. Then Maya runs far away.
Sri Harinama Cintamani, by Srila Bhaktivinode Thakura
- Please consider sending us a donation: click here
Post view 43 times from March 2020