1 1/2 cups fine whole wheat flour
3/4 cup soft butter
pinch of salt
1 teasp. baking powder
3 Tablesp. water
2 cups spinach, steamed
1 cup Cream Cheese
1 cup just made panir cheese ( ricotta cheese or ” requeson” )
2 Tablesp. yogurt
2 teasp. white flour
1/2 teasp. salt
1/4 teasp. black pepper
1/4 teasp. hing
1. Rub butter, salt and baking powder into flour.
2. Knead water into flour until a stiff dough forms.
3. Press half the dough into a 9-inch pie pan.
4. Cut away excess dough from rim.
5. Bake 20 minutes in moderate oven until dry.
1. Beat all ingredients except spinach until creamy.
2. Stir in spinach.
1. Pour filling into baked pastry.
2. Roll out remaining pastry the same way as for the Pie Base.
3. Lay over pie.
4. Press around border to seal.
5. Prick holes all over surface.
6. Brush with butter.
7. Bake in a moderate oven 40 minutes until brown.
Post view 327 times