Excerpt from the book on Syamananda Prabhu.
At that time Srimati Radharani Herself revealed to Syamananda the fruits of serving and having darsana of this Deity, the only one manifested from Her lotus heart:
1. Whoever has darsana of this Deity even once with devotion shall obtain Prema Bhakti and go to the rarely attained divine abode of Sri Krishna and never be born again. Misfortunes, poverty and heinous sins shall not enter his home;
2. Whoever has regular darsana of this Deity shall go to the rarely attained divine abode of Sri Krishna accompanied by ten past and ten future generations. In this world, accompanied by sons, grandsons and other relatives, they shall enjoy life in happiness, wealth and opulence desired even by the demigods. They shall move around fearless like a lion freed from the blazing trap of the threefold miseries caused by one’s mind, by other living entities and by natural forces;
3. Whoever regularly cleans the temple of Sri Syamasundara shall go to the heavenly planets and after enjoying all pleasures there, they shall attain the abode of Lord Krishna as one of His attendants and obtain the bliss of His service. If one regularly smears the temple with cow dung after cleansing it, then the relatives of their mother, father and spouse will never go to hell;
4. Any pious person who places a flag on the top of the temple of Sri Syamasundara and decorates it with banners shall immediately become free from all sins committed since birth;
5. A fortunate great soul who regularly worships this Deity shall attain the power to deliver the whole world and all his desires will be fulfilled;
6. A fortunate person who gives new garments to this Deity shall reside on the Moon planet and then attain bliss in the abode of Lord Hari. They shall become rich, fortunate, disease free, and attractive. They shall obtain the fruits of having performed the Asvamedha and the Rajasuya Yajnas and then live eternally in the abode of Lord Hari;
7. A rich person who offers precious ornaments studded with pearls and gems to the Deity of Lord Syamasundara shall become the emperor of the whole earth, the destroyer of the enemies, free from all sins, dear to the ladies, and supremely fortunate, and after obtaining the fruits of having performed the Asvamedha and the Rajasuya Yajnas, he will reside eternally in the abode of Lord Krishna. If being full of devotion, one shall have the fortune of even once having the darsana of Sri Syamasundara adorned with golden ornaments, all his relatives going back seven generations will be delivered.
8. A pious person who offers the Deity flower ornaments, an umbrella made of flowers, a pavilion made of flowers, a bed made of flowers, etc. shall obtain the best objects of enjoyment, amusement and pleasure, and at the end shall go to the eternal abode of Lord Syamasundara.
9. A fortunate person who shall offer first class foodstuffs and beverages to the Deity shall have all their wishes fulfilled. They will become long-lived, rich, powerful, handsome, attractive, and free from worries and diseases. They will obtain the fruits of having performed the Agnistoma, Atiratra, Asvamedha and Rajasuya Yajnas, and at the end shall attain the supreme abode of Lord Krishna;
10. Whoever circumambulates the temple of Sri Syamasundara four times with a heart full of devotion shall obtain the fruits of having circumambulated the whole universe, having visited all holy places, and having bathed in all of them. They shall become free from all sins, attain the fruits of having performed ten Asvamedha Yajnas, and at the end shall be carried by a swan to Lord Krishna’s own abode. They will never be born again and all their good wishes will be fulfilled;
11. A fortunate person who has darsana of Sri Syamasundara during the Arati shall obtain the fruits of all worship, mantras and rituals previously performed, even if these were given up. Millions of sins committed, even the killing of a brahmana or illicit intercourse, shall be destroyed and at the end they shall attain the supreme abode of Lord Krishna;
12. If a fortunate person constructs, renovates and cleanses the temple of Sri Syamasundara, then ten thousands of past and future generations in their family shall go to the abode of Lord Krishna. All the sins committed by them shall be burnt into ashes and they shall very soon attain the bliss of serving Lord Krishna.
- Please consider sending us a donation: click here
Post view 135 times from March 2020