The Forum of everything and everybody - Welcome!SB 1.9.26-The Passing away of Bhîshmadeva in the Presence of Krishna

This is the Forum of everybody
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bhaktarichard
Active User
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
United States of America

SB 1.9.26-The Passing away of Bhîshmadeva in the Presence of Krishna

Postby bhaktarichard » Friday 26 January 2018, 0:13

Dear Guru Maharaja
Please accept my humble obeisanes. All glories to You and Srila Prabhupada.

SB 1.9.26..."At Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira’s inquiry, Bhīṣmadeva first defined all the classifications of castes and orders of life in terms of the individual’s qualifications. Then he systematically, in twofold divisions, described counteraction by detachment and interaction by attachment."

I have read the lengthy purport to this verse several times, but I still do not understand the meaning of the verse.

Can you briefly explain the meaning of this verse? Thank you.

Your servant
Bhakta Rich

Return to “The Forum of everything and everybody - Welcome!”