The Forum of everything and everybody - Welcome!Asking You About Material Universe Coverings...again

This is the Forum of everybody
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bhaktarichard
Active User
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
United States of America

Asking You About Material Universe Coverings...again

Postby bhaktarichard » Friday 4 August 2017, 5:41

Dear Guru Maharaja,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to You and Srila Prabhupada.

I asked You about this a while ago. But I am still baffled about the material universe's coverings.

About the 5 gross coverings and the 3 subtle coverings. It says that each layer is 10 times the diameter of the previous one.

I am confused because they refer to the coverings the same way as the material body.

I do not understand what it means when they call the layers of the material universe earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego.

I try to think of it in the same way that these elements are used to describe our material bodies.

I am confused as to what they mean when they describe the layers of the material universe as these elements? Can you help me understand?

Thank you.

your servant
Bhakta Rich

Return to “The Forum of everything and everybody - Welcome!”